3.5

I purchased a used Prada handbag from this consignment company, and the picture looked good. Their shipping is slow, compared to other companies I buy from.

When it arrived, I was shocked that it was much more worn than the deceptive picture depicted. I had zoomed in on the picture, but no white fraying showed where the black purse strap attaches to the metal rings. The fraying stands out like a sore thumb, and if I had seen it, I would not have bought the purse. The strap is made from naugahyde.

If you buy from this company, don't make the same mistake I did, because I cannot return it.

Read their return policy before you buy from them!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of prada handbag from The RealReal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $199 and wants The RealReal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The RealReal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The RealReal?

Comments